No Fly Zone additional unlocks

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a UK resident and would like to know how you can set multiple unlock zones.

I have unlocked a local area but now need to unlock another but it is not giving me the option.

Question; how do you set multiple unlock zones and can you cancel or delete an authorisation before the end of the day you are flying in?

Answers please.

Reactions: Wessex and FLYBOYJ
Thank you for your reply. I managed the first unlock zone on my iPhone using DJI GO App but then it wouldn't let me unlock any more. Thank you for pointing me in the direction using my web browser.

Change to Litchi ... does away with all this ............

Nigel

Hi Nigel, I do use Litchi almost exclusively but was wondering how the latest firmware to the drone would effect any NFZ, as the GPS on the drone signifies where the drone is flying. I also wonder whether Litchi may be influenced by DJI to follow suit.

In any case, I fully support the initiative by DJI; in particular the incident this weekend at Gatwick.

Hope you are keeping well.

Peter.

Gatwick ? I lived in Tinsley Green as a lad ... just down the road from there. I actually went on a B17 bomber that my Father navigated from Canada to UK and back again for the Steve McQueen movie "Warlover" .....

Here navigating over the Atlantic ..

Here the B17 on a refuel stop

Sorry about distorted .. they are snaps from the 8mm cine he took on there.

Don't believe the bull**** story written about the B17's ... my Father was very angry when he heard about the book ..

Anyway ... what incident at Gatwick ??

Nigel

I may fly at extreme ranges and do push max altitude occasionally ... but I am not so stupid to fly near airport like that ...

Trouble is you know how some of these people are - they think its funny to divert aircraft - cause mayhem ...

Nigel

Reactions: Wessex

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj