No flight controller serial number and no battery voltage after crash

Reaction score
How to fix this issue?
Details: no any damages inside :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How to fix this issue?
Details: no any damages inside :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Same result with another battery,,,,,start from scratch,, reinstall app and relink so good connection

Same result with another battery,,,,,start from scratch,, reinstall app and relink so good connection

I have the same result regardless of the actions. Also, I tried to update firmware, but I got the following log:

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

And at the same time I see video flow from gimbal, but it can't fly (just doesn't turn on props)...

What colour are your lights,solid green on remote,,solid green on link light,,gimble light green,,I'm just eliminating things in my head,,that chirping almost tell me esc error,,or something needs a calibration ,,redo your rc calibration incase not at 100% input from sticks,,what's air craft status say,are sensors all normal ? Have you tried imu and compass calibration?,,,I'm unsure with firmware ,delete the file and reinstall app,file could be corrupt,,the other reason for reinstall of app is if firmware incorrect you get the prompt again at top in red ,on your home page there 3 black lines top right,press and hold and see if any roll back available,,,lot of guess work here but it's only way to know what sort of going on

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same result regardless of the actions. Also, I tried to update firmware, but I got the following log:

Packet: P3X_FW_V01.11.0020.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Quite self-explanatory. But you should look at LOG_AB, there you will see that FC has no connection to gimbal.

And at the same time I see video flow from gimbal, but it can't fly (just doesn't turn on props)...

Yeah, connection between gimbal and OFDM works. But then OFDM should be connected to ESC Center Board. Check the connection.

Just in case it is a physical problem inside the drone.
In the battery connector inside the drone there are 4 round pins below the high current connectors. These pins are stiffly spring-loaded, I suspect they are used somehow to forward battery information to the drone, if I am wrong in this perhaps someone would correct me.
Are these pins straight, springy and all extending to the same length?
I found that it was best to try to test the 'springyiness' of each pin separately with perhaps a matchstick or similar.
Perhaps you could also check if, when a battery is fitted, they mark a sliver of thin paper 'trapped' between the pins and their respective contacts on the battery.
The grey cable leading from those pins to the drone's main board has connectors at both ends. It might be possible, using a small mirror placed inside the battery compartment, to check if the lower connection has come loose.

Attachments

• 20190822_232513 c&p.jpg
    20190822_232513 c&p.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers