no course map

Reaction score
out of the blue one day after booting up the AC and DJIGo I realized I no longer have the map on bottom right of screen. i went through the settings and couldnt find what i needed. did i miss something? thanks for the help.

Does the map area just not have an image or there is no map area (rectangle) at all?

The box is there but its greyed out.
We have had a dozen or so people post here recently with the same map issue and it seems that most have cured it by deleting and reinstalling the app.
If your research leads you to the same conclusion, be sure to sync your flight records before deleting the app if you want to save them to sync back after the reinstall.
Good luck. :)

The box is there but its greyed out.
Did you by chance switch from using a phone (with a cellular data plan) to a tablet (without a cellular data plan)?

I ask because my understanding is that the real-time maps come from the internet and you need to be connected to download them in real time. Otherwise, you would have to cache them first.

I discovered this when I tried using a kindle fire and could see a gray box in the lower left hand corner but no actual map.

I ask because my understanding is that the real-time maps come from the internet and you need to be connected to download them in real time. Otherwise, you would have to cache them first.
Your understanding is correct. If you choose to use maps you either need an internet connection of some type in the field or you need to cache the maps in advance when you do have an internet connection.

Reactions: Just Mark

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20