No calibrate no satellite signal

Reaction score
I posted this earlier to a previous post but hopefully get something back on my own.

Hello all this is my first post because before I was just toying around with RC airplanes and never knew this kind of thing existed so to speak :D ....anyways, after pacing the floor on the day of the arrival (i took 3 days off work just to build and try this machine out) It finally came in. Well, first off, the dji app for it was down during the exact time I was wanting to try it. Then I ran into another problem.....It wont calibrate (virtically...just flashing red/yellow lights) and in addition when I did take it out (figured i could do it on my own....lol) I noticed it didn't connect to any satellites. So to make a long story short I cannot fly my phantom 2 vision because it cant be calibrated and it will not connect to the satellites. And I believe I have all of the latest software downloaded. Can anyone help??

I work a TON so best way is to either email me at [email protected] or even a text.

i just hate spending a lot of hard earned cash on something that (with my luck) is defective.

Hi. Few things...

Make sure both switches on the transmitter are fully up.
Make sure you are calibrating the compass in a nice open area, nothing metallic close by (even under ground).
Make sure you are flying in a nice open area with clear line of sight to much of the sky.
Make sure you leave if for a few minutes after switch on to try and get a satellite lock - the first time can take a lot longer than subsequent flights.

Don't fly it without calibrating the compass - bad stuff can happen. If you still can't get it calibrated and/or satellites then let us know and we'll have a look at what the Assistant software can tell us.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik