no auto take off

Reaction score
Hello can any one help with my phantom 3 std
down loaded firmware up date yesterday on my android phone all ok but when i change to mini ipad there is a problem when i connect to wifi it comes up ok but underneath there is a warning in red not connected to internet when i go to the go app i am connected after calibrating the compass i try to auto take off nothing happens but i can take off manually and it will land in auto cant seem to figure this out

Hello can any one help with my phantom 3 std
down loaded firmware up date yesterday on my android phone all ok but when i change to mini ipad there is a problem when i connect to wifi it comes up ok but underneath there is a warning in red not connected to internet when i go to the go app i am connected after calibrating the compass i try to auto take off nothing happens but i can take off manually and it will land in auto cant seem to figure this out
hi, with the new fw, the auto take off is not available.

Thanks for your reply but that seems like a step backwards disabling auto take off for dji i use this function most of the time is it possible to revert back to the previous firmware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan