No Audio...Why?

Reaction score
Why didn't DJI add audio to that $300 camera on your bird's belly?

Hear all that noise when you take off? That's ALL you would hear. Audio would be useless. I have a Syma with audio on the camera, and nothing but noise.

Reactions: Matt122;
Hear all that noise when you take off? That's ALL you would hear. Audio would be useless. I have a Syma with audio on the camera, and nothing but noise.
I know, there would be no point in having a mic cuz of that noise, but some people might need that audio.

I know, there would be no point in having a mic cuz of that noise, but some people might need that audio.
why would anyone need to just hear buzzing? i had a phantom 1 with gopro and all you hear is buzzing... nobody would ever need to have to listen to buzzing there is no point in it at all

why would anyone need to just hear buzzing? i had a phantom 1 with gopro and all you hear is buzzing... nobody would ever need to have to listen to buzzing there is no point in it at all
+1

Well, you have the option to mute it.

+2

Reactions: dirkclod
Brace yourselves...the Captian Obvious Army is coming.

They need audio of propeller noise? What.... 1 person out of 10,000? So DJI should spend $2 per drone for a total of $20,000 just so 1 person can have propeller noise on their video?

Add it in post editing. Problem solved.

when playing back videos just make buzzing sound

Well, you have the option to mute it.
Why should they force all of us to pay for it when barely anyone needs to use it? even if it costs us an extra $20, i still dont need it or want it, and see no point in all of us pitching in extra just so that you and a few others can listen to buzzing in your video

image.gif

Try some music.

Reactions: 66Fury and dirkclod
+3 you are messing up the universe when you due that
Why should they force all of us to pay for it when barely anyone needs to use it? even if it costs us an extra $20, i still dont need it or want it, and see no point in all of us pitching in extra just so that you and a few others can listen to buzzing in your video
Since when has a mic cost $20? I mean the camera costs as much as a transcontinental plane ticket!
giant-apple-logo-bw.png

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20