No Audio...Why?

blackadder-confused-look.gif
What if your estimate was wrong!
:eek:

They were never more right... Hahaha
yes-no.gif

RedHotPoker

There's no reason at all for DJI to enable that buzzing sound on our videos, but I will say I rather enjoyed watching some of my videos from the go Pro flights without buzzing noise kind of made me feel like I was in the action

I bought a syma 8 around xmas they never shipped it so in mean time bought extra batterys for it and charger but I don't have one and haven't found anyone yet that needs them so you can have them if you like

I bought a syma 8 around xmas they never shipped it so in mean time bought extra batterys for it and charger but I don't have one and haven't found anyone yet that needs them so you can have them if you like
Cool. IDK how to get 'em here. Safety issues.

just pm me your address and ill ship them out Monday for you

yes you can ship batterys by ground just bought 2 of a member on here

Ya know, I don't try to start crap here but I have never been one to run from an arguement. ...Unfortunately the
mods like to ban me for my thoughts.

just pm me your address and ill ship them out Monday for you
Umm, how can I be sure you're not a stalker? My parents probably won't let me give out my address.

just ask your parents first and no I'm not a stalker look up all around town lawn services in palm harbor fl that's me

just ask your parents first and no I'm not a stalker look up all around town lawn services in palm harbor fl that's me
I'll think about the offer. I'd do it if I had a PO box.

Ok, so Who wants to play?
tumblr_m72yquaek01ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Ante up... Hahaha

RedHotPoker

I like having the audio which I do on my P1 and Gopro. I may want the audio prior to takeoff. I also like having audio while flying when testing. If I hear audio while flying....it helps me when tracking down problems if gimbal seems unsteady during flight. I can match the sound of rotors with action. For you that think audio is stupid...continue to crash and not know why. I think all cameras should have sound....period. Stop bashing others for wanting sound.
So, you can hear the gimbal motor over the drone (I know, but wait) of the motors/props?

So, you can hear the gimbal motor over the drone (I know, but wait) of the motors/props?
No, not to hear the gimbal. It's too quiet. I have jitters in my video at times and by hearing the rotors change speed and mostly when there are wind gusts, I can associate that with the video. The biggest sound change and jitter happens when descending quickly. At first I thought the gimbal might be acting up but the sound helped me determine it wasn't the problem. Also some like to hand hold their bird to shoot some video rather than drag out a second camera. Kind of dull without sound. I can always delete the sound if I want or mute it. I like having the option.

Reactions: SamNetwork

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20