nexus 7 trouble

Reaction score
I use a nexus 7 with my vision and it works fine . When I try to use it with my vision plus I can not rotate the camera, any ideas anyone?

wildcatter said:
I use a nexus 7 with my vision and it works fine . When I try to use it with my vision plus I can not rotate the camera, any ideas anyone?
If you're talking about the gimbal you might want to make sure the '4 wire' ribbon cable above the camera is firmly in place. It controls gimbal movement.

Wow... now that's a strange one... When you touch the controls on the Nexus 7 does the display show movement in the bar slider at the right of the screen? Or is it just dead buttons...

If it is dead buttons... is your N7 rooted and did you adjust your DPI settings to trigger tablet UI?

wildcatter said:
when I touch the display it shows movement but camera does nothing. I deleted the app and reloaded, still doesn't work right.
You're a bright guy based on your posts (especially the power mods you made to your case). I use a Nexus 7 (recent generation). Is it possible you've accidentally touched the gyrospcope icon and put the app into "tilt" mode or whatever they call it? Just grasping here.

ok....I'm glad you brought this up. I put my Nexus 7 away because of this issue and went back to my iphone or ipad (using the iphone app).

I'm guessing it has something to do with the Plus because with my other P2V it functioned fine. My P2V+ is at DJI right now recovering from surgery so I'll send them a note about this while it's there and see what they have to say about it.

Re: nexus 7 trouble works great for me

I just flew mine with the nexus 7 the 2013 edition. It worked like a charm. GPS and gimbal moved up and down. No problems. Battery pooped out after 15 minutes..but that happens normally anyway. Took pics and videos everything worked fine.

I have always had a problem with the vision app being uncompatible with my nexus 7 2012. I have always had to down load from a different source,other than the play store. so it does not update. Like I said, Thanks Droneslinger....... :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl