NEXUS 2012 with DJI GO

Reaction score
Hi all, got the Nexus 2012 to accept the DJI GO app via the APK installer. Nexus lists the app in the apps section and it is also on the home screen, but when I try to open DJI GO it says ''Failed to get resource file. Please check your network connection and retry'' I would have thought if the app was there it should open as normal. I am aware that GO normally does not work with Nexus 2102 gen 1, but then I have read that some pilots are using it with reasonable results. I am not really up on these things so any advice would be great.

Gave up on it and found a gen 2 Nexus, when I checked the screen resolution of the two, it was a no brainer. The 2nd gen is the go for the Go. lol

Gave up on it and found a gen 2 Nexus, when I checked the screen resolution of the two, it was a no brainer. The 2nd gen is the go for the Go. lol
I thought about posting (but didn't, so as not to appear too discouraging to you) that you were probably on a losing run because successive versions of the DJO GO app are becoming increasingly more demanding on the device used.

I run a Nexus 7 (2013) with a not-totally-up-to-date version of DJI GO and with updates disabled, and it still works fine for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj