Newbie to phatom 3

Reaction score
Hi guys
Happy new year to you all .my name is lee and I have just got into flying drones .I have registered my drone with the UK authorities and have an operator number now after completing the test
I love the drone I have done the magic power mod upgraded the wfif carbon blades etc
Hes a little vid and pics
20200101_130446.jpg
lots of pratice to do yet
Thanks
Lee
For some reason the vid is not uploading

Attachments

• DJI_0006.JPG
    DJI_0006.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 164
Welcome aboard Lee! You will find us a pretty friendly bunch and remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask :)

I fly a P3SE and live in mid wales
Thanks mate .I like in west yorkshire .just waiting for the weather to pick up ??

Very weather dependent is drone flying unfortunately so I tend to always make sure my batteries are fully charged in case I get a clear slot in the weather :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask

Welcome to Phantom Pilots!:) Nice Pic!;) Enjoy the forum!?

Hi guys
Happy new year to you all .my name is lee and I have just got into flying drones .I have registered my drone with the UK authorities and have an operator number now after completing the test
I love the drone I have done the magic power mod upgraded the wfif carbon blades etc
Hes a little vid and pics View attachment 116494lots of pratice to do yet
Thanks
Lee
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! This is a beautiful shot! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Lee0863
Hi guys
Hes a little vid and pics View attachment 116494lots of pratice to do yet
Thanks
Lee
Hi Lee welcome those pictures are very similar to Llyn Celyn here in North Wales, I fly a Phantom 3 standard and have had many good flights, I am also very new to Phantoms and absolutely love mine, I live in Wrexham

Hi there,welcome to you. I’m a phantom 3 man myself. It’ great to have you on board. Dot be shy,just ask at questions you want. Gordon

Hi Lee welcome those pictures are very similar to Llyn Celyn here in North Wales, I fly a Phantom 3 standard and have had many good flights, I am also very new to Phantoms and absolutely love mine, I live in Wrexham
Thanks mate .took my drone to Formby beach today but was just too windy to take out gutted as would off been some good shots

There's the temptation to keep batteries fully charged so it's ready when weather permits, but you'll get maximum life out of the battery if you store it at half charge. Charge before flight and battery cooldown.

There's the temptation to keep batteries fully charged so it's ready when weather permits, but you'll get maximum life out of the battery if you store it at half charge. Charge before flight and battery cooldown.
Thanks jax
Good to know

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik