Newbie Here with a couple of Questions

The reason is commercial: they are discouraging people to buy the last remaining P1 and P2 stocks available at distributor premises, in order to push the people to buy the new products. We can agree or not, but this is the business...
However I found the link simply searching on Google "Phantom 1 software" and I got directly the link I posted you.
Another remark on a point that was discussed in this Forum some time ago. If you find problems in installing the driver on Windows 10 Pro, one of the ways to bypass the problem is to temporarily set the date of your PC in 2014(I am not sure if it works setting 2015 as well). Then install the driver and Nazam software. Then switch back your date and time to the current date and time and everything should work. I tried in this way and I was successfull.
I agree... DJI is no different than any other supplier.

Thanks for the tip about Windows 10... I'm perfectly happy with Windows 7 and will not be upgrading to W10 soon but its a nice tip to know.

Hi Guys,
I am new to this

Hey James (the hardest working man in the Phantom Skies), welcome to the hobby and the forum. There's some good info here and a lot of guys are willing to share, as you are already finding out. BTW, ultra cool screen name and avatar. Brings back a lot of memories...:cool:

Reactions: James Brown

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4