NEWBIE HELP Please

Reaction score
I currently own the phantom 2 with the H4-3D gimbal paired the go pro hero 3+. I am looking for an app to connect control the go pro wirelessly and view live footage as I fly?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I currently own the phantom 2 with the H4-3D gimbal paired the go pro hero 3+. I am looking for an app to connect control the go pro wirelessly and view live footage as I fly?

Sorry but that is not possible. Both the P2 and the GoPro's frequency is 2.4GHz and having GoPro's wifi turned on will interfere controllers signals. In order to view what the camera is recording you would need an FPV system consisting of video transmitter 5.8GHz, Mini iOSD, plug n play cable and 5.8GHz diversity monitor/receiver

Reactions: bgbagz
Sorry but that is not possible. Both the P2 and the GoPro's frequency is 2.4GHz and having GoPro's wifi turned on will interfere controllers signals. In order to view what the camera is recording you would need an FPV system consisting of video transmitter 5.8GHz, Mini iOSD, plug n play cable and 5.8GHz diversity monitor/receiver

Thanks!!! I have a note 5 and I am using the capture app as a remote. i just cant get the camera to operate normally how do I get the camera to just function (record video)

Thanks!!! I have a note 5 and I am using the capture app as a remote. i just cant get the camera to operate normally how do I get the camera to just function (record video)

Apparently you not understand that with the system you have you cannot use the cameras WIFI as it is on the same frequency as the P2s controller.

Before you startup the P2s power turn the camera on and hit the record button then startup the P2 and upon landing shut down the P2 then trun off the camera.

Reactions: bgbagz
Thanks.. Like I said newbie. By the way had the wifi on and well... Broken a a prop. Lesson learned! Thanks I think understand.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj