Newbi from South Central Missouri

Reaction score
Hi,

I am here from Near Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Thanks for the wealth of info. I just purchased a P3S, awaiting delivery, and all the joys associated with a new complicated item. I havent flown a lot of other drones, but looking forward to learning.

Sean

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: seanhagerty
Welcome to the group! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi,

I am here from Near Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Thanks for the wealth of info. I just purchased a P3S, awaiting delivery, and all the joys associated with a new complicated item. I havent flown a lot of other drones, but looking forward to learning.

Sean
Great choice! I also went with the standard. It's not that complicated and very easy to fly. No issues at all with any of the upgrades DJI continues to push out. Have fun!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Already solved several issues since picking it up this afternoon!! Thank you all for the welcome, and the help!!

Sean

Here is a picture from todays flight. I found a spot where i was not interfering with folks and just played a while. A nice day and a fun flight.

21751845_10210507666864692_8739065055930669489_n.jpg

I can't figure out how to post a video, which is probably a good thing, its long and boring!!

I can't figure out how to post a video
A lot of people use YouTube to share videos. You can upload a video there and include the YouTube link in your post here to embed the video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl