Newb in Dallas

Reaction score
What's up guys? Had my P4 about a month now. Like to fly my Hubsan in the house and piss my wife off.

Got into "drones" because it's so windy here in Dallas. Moved from south Florida and use to fly a lot of model planes and copters. The added stability in the wind got me into it.

Loving the P4 so far and been lurking and absorbing everything like a sponge.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome! The FAA just announced they are banning drones in North America. Something to do with Americans having too much fun. They did, however offer each drone owner a fireplace mounting plaque to display the little guys for us to remember them by.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Bildo
What's up guys? Had my P4 about a month now. Like to fly my Hubsan in the house and piss my wife off.

Got into "drones" because it's so windy here in Dallas. Moved from south Florida and use to fly a lot of model planes and copters. The added stability in the wind got me into it.

Loving the P4 so far and been lurking and absorbing everything like a sponge.

Welcome to the forum Bildo .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks fellas. Up early to fly out to Hawaii so hopefully I'll get some good pics. More into still footage than video... for now at least ha.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl