New with a few questions.

Reaction score
New to drones but been around rc all my life. I picked up a 3 advanced from a friend of mine recently and love it. My main question is why can a mavic pro fly where im trying to fly but i can't? And his was fresh out of the box so he had no authorization things from dji.

Reactions: dronesky
Before a DJI quad will ever fly for the first time, it has to log into DJI with a valid user account, so something seems wrong here with "fresh out of the box".
Also yu dont say why you couldn't fly, was it a Geofence issue or what?

Reactions: dronesky
New to drones but been around rc all my life. I picked up a 3 advanced from a friend of mine recently and love it. My main question is why can a mavic pro fly where im trying to fly but i can't? And his was fresh out of the box so he had no authorization things from dji.
Welcome to the forum first off and post a few more details I dont have a mavic pro but that shouldn't matter I dont think maybe a mavic owner can chime in

Reactions: HighTechPauper
As far as i know it's registered and yes it's a geofence problem on my end. I can get an authorization but it never makes me able to fly, and yes there is an airport near by.

As far as i know it's registered and yes it's a geofence problem on my end. I can get an authorization but it never makes me able to fly, and yes there is an airport near by.
Okay never had to deal with that but others have posted same issue if I remember right the unlock was a little slow maybe a quick search about geo fence unlocked & still cant fly might give you some results that help good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj