New to this forum... Phantom 4 Std

Reaction score
Hi all,

As a new user to the Phantom series, I look forward to learning and discussing all things related.

I hope this forum isn't as a place of negative and troll based banter... I've had enough of watching that garbage elsewhere - just saying.

Thanks.

G C

Hi all,

As a new user to the Phantom series, I look forward to learning and discussing all things related.

I hope this forum isn't as a place of negative and troll based banter... I've had enough of watching that garbage elsewhere - just saying.

Thanks.

G C
I’m new to the forum as well. Can someone point me to the Forum 101 class. Apparently I posted under the wrong thread and it was moved by the administrator(?). Ok, how do I make the correction.

Hi all,

Thanks.

G C
You will see some just ignore it.Too much good info
and great members not to love this site.
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?
I’m new to the forum as well. Can someone point me to the Forum 101 class. Apparently I posted under the wrong thread and it was moved by the administrator(?). Ok, how do I make the correction.
Your thread was about a P4 issue and was moved to the P4 section. You want to know or ask about
where to find drone class's.regulations and such search or start a thread in this section Rules and Regulations .
Welcome to the forum .

"negative and troll based banter." :):):)
I love it!

@Gee Cee
Welcome to the Forum!
Before @dirkclod was a mod, He showed me how to fish, I had no idea what a troll was then....

Rod

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic