New to this forum looking for help with Relative to ground feature on Litchi.

Reaction score
i have been using it the last couple of years and it works great This year all i get is and error message (Failed to compute altitudes relative to ground, reason: Unknown Error) Tried Ipad and Iphone same message on both..

Hi Jack, you need to go into your flylitchi mission hub on a computer, it doesn’t work on the iPad nor iPhone. In the Settings menu (bottom left of screen) enable “ Use Online Elevation” (bottom of menu panel)
You might have to manually transfer the Mission onto your iPhone or iPad. See the instructions on the "Save Mission" tab. It suggests that you need to use a transfer app such as i-funbox which I presume to be a free app.
I think something has been changed in the Mission Hub operation?

HTH anyway, Alan.
Welcome to PP and fire away with the questions.

Could a moderator move this thread into the specific Litchi forum.
Took me a while to re-locate the topic. Go easy on the new guy. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Jack, Part #2 of the Litchi Saga.

Just pointing out that it is possible to Batch Edit and set Above Ground.

On iPad: Use the Spanner tool and select the Square Marquee.
Next, click on the "SELECT ALL" on the flashing menu.
Then, EDIT. On the Batch Waypoint menu that comes up, set the Altitude Relative to Ground.

I'm just coming out of hibernation and catching up on my Phantoms and Litchi. :)

i have been using it the last couple of years and it works great This year all i get is and error message (Failed to compute altitudes relative to ground, reason: Unknown Error) Tried Ipad and Iphone same message on both..
Problem solved. I’d like to take credit for it but my wife suggested reinstall litchi app. Thought why not. Did that and tried setting relative to ground again still no go BUT different message that also stated that you must be logged in to use that setting. Logged out then back in and voila back up and running. Did the log out log in on tablet and it is working as well. ? Thanks for the reply’s.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl