New to quads, hello!

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this. Just bought my learner quad a couple days ago (proto x stl) can't wait to get my dji p3. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Kenny, I am from lisle Illinois, I am a master tech for Honda. As the title states I am very new to drones and quadcopters, I apologize now for any stupid questions I might ask in others posts. Don't worry much though I do know how to use Google and the search in the forum haha! Anyway I hope I put this in the right area as I didn't find an intro section when I searched. If there is one I failed! But help community, I have seen since cool mods and quads out there!

Hello,
Welcome Kenny, good to have you aboard, ok my ignition on my '02 Honda is messing up! ( lol just kidding! )

Don't worry about asking questions ( stupid or not ) we all at one time were new, and needed help ourselves, and still do! Lol.

Good job on the trainer, as the phantom is easier to fly than them, so if you get good at ORIENTATION, with the trainer, you'll be a pro with the phantom!

We're here if you need us!

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj