New to Phantom 3 need some help

Reaction score
Hi all, I am very new to this site and to drones in general.

I have recently been given the use of a Phantom 3 standard. It is all boxed and with all accessories. The controller charges and switches on correctly but, and I was told this when I was given the P3, the original oem battery is
‘bricked’. There are no lights at all when I press the on button. I have done a lot of research and it seems the only option is to buy a new battery which I am happy to do.

However before I lay out a large amount of money for a new battery I was wondering if there were any P3 users in the TQ14 postcode area of the UK, who might be able to put a battery in the drone just to make sure the thing actually does work before I buy a new battery.

As I say it looks absolutely pristine and I think the battery was left in the drone for a very long time, so just want to make sure no other damage has occurred before spending out on it.

Hopefully someone out there is local and even more so that the P3 is usable (with a new

Hi all, I am very new to this site and to drones in general.

I have recently been given the use of a Phantom 3 standard. It is all boxed and with all accessories. The controller charges and switches on correctly but, and I was told this when I was given the P3, the original oem battery is
‘bricked’. There are no lights at all when I press the on button. I have done a lot of research and it seems the only option is to buy a new battery which I am happy to do.

However before I lay out a large amount of money for a new battery I was wondering if there were any P3 users in the TQ14 postcode area of the UK, who might be able to put a battery in the drone just to make sure the thing actually does work before I buy a new battery.

As I say it looks absolutely pristine and I think the battery was left in the drone for a very long time, so just want to make sure no other damage has occurred before spending out on it.

Hopefully someone out there is local and even more so that the P3 is usable (with a new

Is TQ14 a U.K. postcode, if so find a local Facebook group, there are plenty and there maybe a flyer local

Reactions: Astrix

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor