new to forum

Reaction score
Hello all. new guy here. I've been flying RD planes and " toy drones" for about 3 years. Recently bought a used Phantom 3 standard with a hard case, 3 batteries , two of them brand new, a bunch of filters and all kinds of extra stuff. what is a good editing program for any videos I might take? Thanks

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum.

Lots of programs available with lots of options.

How "in depth" are you wanting to go?
How much are you willing to spend?
What Operating System are you running?
What hardware do you have?

The above make a LOT of difference on which software you end up going with.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots!:)Enjoy the forum!?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome!

Hi ✋ Florida ?
You've probably noticed that you fit right in the age group here. It's a little more mature then the mavic site. As such, most questions concerning Phantoms have been answered and available on a search. If not, (as you've noticed) someone will most likely point you in the right direction. Welcome and enjoy.

Hi ✋ Florida ?
You've probably noticed that you fit right in the age group here. It's a little more mature then the mavic site. As such, most questions concerning Phantoms have been answered and available on a search. If not, (as you've noticed) someone will most likely point you in the right direction. Welcome and enjoy.
Ahaa come on now it's not so bad there.
Some just need some learning .;)

I'll learn 'em, durn 'em!
I have to agree this is a (usually) much more mature site overall.
Hats off to all you Moderators/Administrators etc for keeping it an enjoyable forum.
1578513262782.png

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj