New to Drones :)

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new to flying drones and I have been thinking about buying one, right now I don't own a drone but my neighbor has a few P2 and OMG those things are amazing jejeje. I am considering to get a new P3 or maybe a used P2 so I have a few questions.

I have seen multiple people selling used P2 here in this forum and pretty much all of them have modified antennas and I was wondering if with that modified antenna would allow me to live stream video to my drone smoothly. I have seen a couple of videos online and most of the P2 stream video but the video looks choppy? is that true> and if so could a modified antenna help with that?

Also, do you guys think is safe to buy a used drone? or should I just get a new one? For what I have seen the P3 will have more speed, better remote control and better antennas but since this will be my first drone I am not sure about spending 1000 plus on it, that why I am considering a used one.

Opinions please.

Hi guys,

I am new to flying drones and I have been thinking about buying one, right now I don't own a drone but my neighbor has a few P2 and OMG those things are amazing jejeje. I am considering to get a new P3 or maybe a used P2 so I have a few questions.

I have seen multiple people selling used P2 here in this forum and pretty much all of them have modified antennas and I was wondering if with that modified antenna would allow me to live stream video to my drone smoothly. I have seen a couple of videos online and most of the P2 stream video but the video looks choppy? is that true> and if so could a modified antenna help with that?

Also, do you guys think is safe to buy a used drone? or should I just get a new one? For what I have seen the P3 will have more speed, better remote control and better antennas but since this will be my first drone I am not sure about spending 1000 plus on it, that why I am considering a used one.

Opinions please.

First of all you should fly any quad in line of sight and use the FPV to align the camera for the video shot you want. Choice of what to buy is up to you.

Hi guys,

Opinions please.

B&H photo
used like new P2 on sale 350
new P1 350
used like new p2v2+ on sale 750
30 day return

I have bought 3 used from them in last 5 months , 1 of each of those,

all 3 still flying fine!

just upgrade gps antenna etc if you do buy p2v2 just because it works and is cheap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers