New to drones

Reaction score
I am new to drones and recently inherited a phantom 2 and phantom 4 standard. I cannot find the iOS app to fly. The 2 apps I have found are just for connecting the Mavic mini or Mavic air or the Inspire series. What app ami looking for?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Adventures
I am new to drones and recently inherited a phantom 2 and phantom 4 standard. I cannot find the iOS app to fly. The 2 apps I have found are just for connecting the Mavic mini or Mavic air or the Inspire series. What app ami looking for?

Thanks in advance
For the P4, click here for the iOS app listed on DJI’s P4 support page. You can also get directly from the App Store.

I’m not sure about the P2, but if you have the basic P2 you can try it’s DJI support page.

If you see the “For Your Attention” splash screen on any DJI support page, simply close the splash screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe and vincent228
Thanks

Thanks in advance
For the P4, click here for the iOS app listed on DJI’s P4 support page. You can also get directly from the App Store.

I’m not sure about the P2, but if you have the basic P2 you can try it’s DJI support page.

If you see the “For Your Attention” splash screen on any DJI support page, simply close the splash screen.

Thank you

The Phantom 2 uses the first DJI GO app, not the second, because the second app will not recognize the Phantom 2. I think I am correct in this. I own both and use the basic GO app for flying the P2

Gginkc, this is exactly why I was glad I found this page. The people here are super helpful, and a awesome wealth of knowledge. Welcome! Btw. The 2 links and statements above from agentorange2015 & oso are absolutely correct.

Reactions: THE WARRIK

Thanks in advance

DJI Go 4 app for your P4. Don't know about the P2. Enjoy them and fly safe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers