New to Drones! Hello! Dallas,GA

Reaction score
Hello!! I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join.

I've had a P3S sitting on a shelf for about a year now. I picked it up new, dirt cheap, and thought I'd fly it one day. Recently, while exploring Ebay I decided to pick up a project P3P. After a week? I ended up buying 4!!! Project P3P's.

I haven't flown a drone yet, other than the toy isle drones.

I'm having a blast this week working on the things!! Too much fun! wish I would have started sooner!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Joker2415
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

I've had a P3S sitting on a shelf for about a year now. I picked it up new, dirt cheap, and thought I'd fly it one day. Recently, while exploring Ebay I decided to pick up a project P3P. After a week? I ended up buying 4!!! Project P3P's.

I'm having a blast this week working on the things!! Too much fun! wish I would have started sooner!!

Hi Joker2415, Join us in the Air! Fairburn, GA Got Drones! Got Skills! Game On In The Air!
Bring your drones and hang out in the Air! Participate in the Drone Aerial Games, Saturday, May 5th! Will have separate fields for racing drones and Drone Rodeo with drones like DJI drones and other live camera feed drones!
Global Drone Day-Aerial Games

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hi Joker. I live in Dallas GA too! Small world! I have a Mavic Pro, a Phantom 4 Pro, and a Tello to tease the cat! I'm hoping the non stop wind goes away here. Let's fly sometime!

Hi Joker. I live in Dallas GA too! Small world! I have a Mavic Pro, a Phantom 4 Pro, and a Tello to tease the cat! I'm hoping the non stop wind goes away here. Let's fly sometime!

Hello!! We waited all day for the wind to die down so that I could take my first flight. It was just a little too much for my comfort, I guess I was just to scared to try it. haha

I'll wait for a calm day for my first try!!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Reactions: JoBe and Joker2415

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik