NEW THINGS- TBS Gemini- Walkera tali h500-DJI S900 and more

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Look at all the new things announced this week or finally being shipped out this week. I gave some suggested possible discussion topics for everyone to share their thoughts on all these products! A perfect way to start and get into this thread is by watching the video which will be below and will talk briefly about all the thing this thread is about!

Topics to discuss:

Walkera Tali H500- New best RTF multirotor phantom killer or another walkera flop? Boasting some cool features but with such a high price tag, is it worth it?

TBS Gemini- How will this compare to the Blackout spider hex? Favorite features? Thinking of upgrades you can make already?

DJI S900- Stick with the s1000 or save yourself some $$$ and switch? Favorite feature? DJI or build your own custom and save yourself some $$$?

Turnigy Bolt lipos- General thoughts? Mad you have to buy a new charger?

Dronecast- Is what they are doing safe? Should the FAA shut them down or is this american ingenuity at its best? How can you improve their company?

Here is the video that briefly talks over all these things! This is my youtube channel and any constructive criticism is appreciated. Make sure to hit subscribe if you enjoy it! Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tso81Q4 ... Tw-VRaEryQ

Re: NEW THINGS- TBS Gemini- Walkera tali h500-DJI S900 and m

There are specific forums over on rcgroups for most of these which in my opinion is a better place to comment on. Some really good discussions over there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31