15 Ways for New UAV Owners to Make A Name For Themselves on the Forum

Reactions: dirkclod
I'm actually prone to agree.. To make the point in a more civil way: I wish people on the forum would stay more positive rather than bringing the hammer down on the people that are (admittedly) irritating. It doesn't do anything good for the forum atmosphere. Just a thought to consider, no disrespect.

Josh

Reactions: Vanjo Grale
I'm actually prone to agree.. To make the point in a more civil way: I wish people on the forum would stay more positive rather than bringing the hammer down on the people that are (admittedly) irritating. It doesn't do anything good for the forum atmosphere. Just a thought to consider, no disrespect.

Josh

Exactly - the only thing more annoying than an annoying post is seeing it quoted, back and forth, again and again... I used to be a moderator on another forum - all I can say is people who volunteer their time and energy to do it rock; it was too much for me.

Exactly - the only thing more annoying than an annoying post is seeing it quoted, back and forth, again and again... I used to be a moderator on another forum - all I can say is people who volunteer their time and energy to do it rock; it was too much for me.
I agree....

So wait... your saying we shouldn't be giving out trophies just for showing up? o_O

:p:D

30 years ago when my oldest was playing mushball(tball) , Tony, the guy running league said no to trophies.

The parents, myself included, overruled him and did do the trophy thing. What did I know then?--not as much as I thought for sure!
Anyhow This reminds me I owe Tony a beer and an apology. I was so wrong then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers