New Tablet, no connection

Reaction score
Just bought a Galaxy Tab A for a larger screen than my phone. I start up in the correct order, screen shows disconnected. Are there settings on the tablet I have overlooked to connect via DJI GO?

Hi Lspar,
I had the same problem with my Tab A. I contacted DJI, they said it was not compatible with my P4. I then bought an iPad Mini and love it! It works great, many flights without a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have a similar problem with Tab E (sounds like instructions for a put together Christmas toy) connecting to P3A where I have to powercycle or turn on the tab only after I have the RC powered up and connected to the tab.
Be sure not to use Go version 3.1.2. That has a problem with mobile GPS coordinates.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I usually fire up the AC after I connect the tablet to the RC and reboot the tablet, but then I have to manually select the model I am flying.
Incidentally, when pre-testing my drone after replacing the motor but not yet having re-installed the gimbal, app detected I had a Pro when I really have an Advanced. Freaked me out for a minute until it occurred to me it is the gimbal that determines the difference in identity and it was not connected. It was nice to know too that you can fly a P3A/P without a gimbal connected.

Still not connected... Are there settings on the tablet I have overlooked to connect via DJI GO?

FYI have experienced disconnect after changing tablet region settings to another region so the tablet was not anymore able to dialog with the craft.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I can't connect with either DJI GO or Litchi. I have tried all the above without success. The odd thing is each app connected once, and never again. I cleared caches and all data, Uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted the tab as above etc and no luck. One comment above mentions the tab A 2016, mine is either a 2015 or 16, does that mean it's not compatible?
If so what's a reasonable alternative. Can't afford iPads.

I can't connect with either DJI GO or Litchi. I have tried all the above without success. The odd thing is each app connected once, and never again. I cleared caches and all data, Uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted the tab as above etc and no luck. One comment above mentions the tab A 2016, mine is either a 2015 or 16, does that mean it's not compatible?
If so what's a reasonable alternative. Can't afford iPads.
HI I have and use both,,2015 work well and still does 2016 tab A 10/1 is beautiful,,,not cheap here but was cheaper than iPad,,,use litchi app but no troubles yet,!,,the 2016 model also has GPS and gloNass built in,,heaps helps,,,,,,,especially for android,,,,not sure if device at fault because it already connected before!,all I can think of is try conecting with airplane mode turned on ,,or have you tried a nother usb cord,,,,

HI I have and use both,,2015 work well and still does 2016 tab A 10/1 is beautiful,,,not cheap here but was cheaper than iPad,,,use litchi app but no troubles yet,!,,the 2016 model also has GPS and gloNass built in,,heaps helps,,,,,,,especially for android,,,,not sure if device at fault because it already connected before!,all I can think of is try conecting with airplane mode turned on ,,or have you tried a nother usb cord,,,,

Yes to usb cord. You said turn airplane mode ON, is that correct?

Nope no success. I have Also tried dji go on my Lenovo yoga tab, a sa sung galaxy s4 phone, all negative. Is there anything I should look at on the aircraft itself, maybe something is physically wrong?

Nope no success. I have Also tried dji go on my Lenovo yoga tab, a sa sung galaxy s4 phone, all negative. Is there anything I should look at on the aircraft itself, maybe something is physically wrong?

Its not the aircraft. Android and DJI Go just dont play nice together...period!

See if you can borrow an iPhone or iPad. If those don't work, problem is with the remote.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl