New Samsung Galaxy Tab S Super Amoled

Reaction score
Was thinking of getting one of these but read a lot of reviews about it struggling with a lot of android apps when trying to up scale the resolution making it even more pixely than before. Whats peoples opinions about the super amoled screen which whilst better in sunlight, would probably still be blurry at best when trying to cope with the DJI App on a larger screen.

Might be good for waypoint flying though.

Anyone else got thoughts on this ?

varmint said:
Hard to say, since these haven't even shipped yet, coupled with the fact that it's the highest resulotion (and only) AMOLED screen on the market for a tablet. Where did you read about these potential issues? I have one on preorder myself.

Read a lot of reviews online and it was mentioned a few times about it struggling with "certain" android apps (not all) due to the very fact that the pixels are so intense that it can exaggerate the pixelation if you have a poor upscaling in size but all the reviews said the screen otherwise was superb and in daylight and sunlight. It does sound about the best there is out there, and I already have a nexus 7 2013, a samsung tab3 8" and an ipad mini with retina screen.......and apart from the nexus which is great but it makes the screen about as small as my phone so whats the point, they all perform poorly with larger views as you would expect......the retina screen ironically was the worst but I bought that for ground station primarily.

Will probably wait for someone to buy one and give us the heads up before I decide.

;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik