New Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 @ Best Buy for $129.99

Reaction score
This tablet is on sale today at Best Buy and other places. I got mine at Office Max because they were the only place close that had a white one.

I read some posts and downloaded an APX installer, XAPX installer, and the DJI Go app (current version) and installed them. They worked fine as far as I could tell but I didn't look through all of the settings, etc. When the app started the only hardware option was the Inspire but as soon as I turned on my P3A it recognized it and everything was fine.

This is a big improvement over my iPhone 5.

Here's a link to the Best Buy ad: Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 - 7" - 8GB - White

This was first tab I just bought to run my P3A after my tab 3 7.0 would barely stream video. The tab 4 7.0 was decent but still not what you can get from the bird.
I exchanged it and spent the extra $250 on the tab s2 8.0. Wow what a difference. Video streaming is flawless. Big difference between each tab. Now I can't wait for them to put the power in the S2 into their phones and phablets. Fastest android device out there.

I'm happy with my Tab 4 but discovered why my radar direction did not coordinate with the map direction. The Tab 4 does not have a magnetic sensor, thus no compass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20