New Record for the FPVLR Stage 2

Can fix you up with a four mile version. I plan to try again tomorrow.

Did you custom build that gauge or is it an edit of an existing Dashware gauge...

I'm thinking a 4 mile version... and then a 10 mile version that targets "total distance traveled" column instead of "distance from takeoff"... but I can edit all that into the basic gauge later ... might be 9 mile... or something ... I won't know until I go out and try the max distance on Saturday.

EDIT: never mind... I just found it ... you emailed that the day you made it... I can edit from there I think... haven't put it into Dashware yet but I have it saved so i should be all good.

DBS said:
EDIT: never mind... I just found it ... you emailed that the day you made it... I can edit from there I think... haven't put it into Dashware yet but I have it saved so i should be all good.

One thing. I think I did something after I sent you that gauge. I added a second "animated bar" UNDER the first one. All values are the same except I changed the color and I changed the "distance from beginning feet" to "distance from beginning MAX feet" . So what happens if you look at my latest videos is the gauge shows distance from home and when it starts to go back down as you head home you will see the red max value stays.

See below.

Attachments

• 2014-09-17_6-48-58.jpg
    2014-09-17_6-48-58.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 417
I'd love to have a copy of your Dashware bar please. Would you mind hosting it somewhere, perhaps dropbox or Google drive?

Thanks!

allemtura said:
I'd love to have a copy of your Dashware bar please. Would you mind hosting it somewhere, perhaps dropbox or Google drive?

Thanks!

PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

Also, are you running a Flytrex or the booster app? The gauge wont work with booster app. No max values, no temp/baro either.

I have sent a PM - hope you could kindly email me these excellent dashware gauge.

thanks

Also, are you running a Flytrex or the booster app? The gauge wont work with booster app. No max values, no temp/baro either.

I would like a copy of these gauges as well... Can't figure ot how to send a PM on the new sire format...

Guys the most important is what is viewing in the cell phone not what's recorded in the card. Personally, I would prefer to see your smooth flight from the app, and at what distance did your bird starts glitching?.

Thank you.

Pretty consistent with mine. Back to warm weather here so will be going for the 2 mile mark . Course finding a good spot helps.

Pretty consistent with mine. Back to warm weather here so will be going for the 2 mile mark . Course finding a good spot helps.

Can you post a link to the guages... I would like a copy and the new forum won't allow me to start a new conversation...

PM me with your email address and I will mail them to you.

Stage 2 can be flown pretty consistently to 8k feet with proper aiming and with good LOS

Yea, good aiming is critical. I am just firing up for the year and took a short cruise from my house which is in a hole last night. Within a few feet of 8000' feet. FPVLR Stage 2 with no boosters or bird modifications. Goal for me is 2 miles. My personal best is about 500' short of this as I am at 10,000 feet.

Reactions: Jan Erik
Well I guess the answer would be 9571 ! Getting ready to load up DashWare now for the new run.

I created the bar myself from another one. Added the Sat, temp and pressure. Need to look at run time as its not working. I can send you the bar so you can look at it/use it.
Hello :-D can you send me the dashware gauge please :-D pm sent..... :-D

Last edited:
Highlight the guys name then hit the envelope button at the to right to send them a pm.

If I try to highlight his name it takes me to his profile... If i hit the envelope, it takes me to my conversations(which I have none) and doesn't allow me to create a new one...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj