New "quieter" props

Reaction score
Having used to new props for about 25 flights now I feel I can confidently say they are not noticeably quieter. I also seem to see a drop in speed and responsiveness. Anyone else have a similar or contradicting view?

Mine seems quieter initially but once in the air I've no idea as it's in the air. Not noticed any difference in the handling but have only had three flights with the new props.

I have been using the new props for a little while now and I have gone back and forth between the original props and I do notice a slight difference in the tone of the sound . The sound seems a little less annoying. I'm not noticing really any difference in the performance.

I also have the Low Noise props on my original P4P. It is only barely quieter but haven't noticed any difference in responsiveness but I only have a handful of flights on it since upgrading them.

On my P4P they're definitely quieter in a 10' hover, and once at an altitude of 50' are almost silent. The stock props are decidedly noisier and higher pitched at the same 50' height. When I'm around people, using the old props, I would get up to 100' or so as soon as I could so it wouldn't irritate anyone. I believe I can get up to 50-75 feet and be almost in stealth mode, especially if there are any ambient noises around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez