New pilot

Reaction score
Hello all, I am relatively new to flying. I would like to fly my 4Pro V 2.0 at night. Is there a tutorial for night flying and video settings. DJI says don't do it, but I think it is a CYA answer from them. Thanks in advance. Roundman

Reactions: dirkclod
Well unless your in a city or well lit area there no real point because you won’t be able to see much. If your in a city then I would say don’t fly it far away, your just have to adjust the video settings for the said situation, you most likely have to have a high iso and low aperture. Just be very careful whenever flying in night, because it’s hard to see anything. And use common sense.

Hello all, I am relatively new to flying. I would like to fly my 4Pro V 2.0 at night. Is there a tutorial for night flying and video settings. DJI says don't do it, but I think it is a CYA answer from them. Thanks in advance. Roundman

The rules for night flight depend on what part of the world you are flying in, and whether the flight is recreational or otherwise. If you are in the US check the FAA.gov website and check UAS rules.

Reactions: skymonkey
Welcome to the forum. @ROUNDMAN
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Reactions: ROUNDMAN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing