New pilot researching pilot error

Reaction score
Hi guys and galls, I'm awaiting delivery of my first drone but in the meantime I've be doing loads of research and watching YouTube clips.

I found something that I thought particularly useful for the new pilots out there so iv added it here to my post.

Please go look even if your experienced it won't hurt to read it !

TOP 10 common pilot errors

Hi guys and galls, I'm awaiting delivery of my first drone but in the meantime I've be doing loads of research
You'll probably find this interesting as well.
Most common Drone Pilot mistakes

As a new pilot, the best advice I can give it to do all of your early flying out in a large open area, well away from trees, buildings and powerlines.
If you have nothing to bump into, it's hard to get into trouble.
Most crashes are due to flying close to trees and houses.
Once you have mastered the basics, make sure you read the RTH section of the manual and practice it so that you understand what it does, how it works and how to cancel and resume control.

Become as familiar as possible with the app and all its settings, especially return to home. Be sure altitude is set high enough to avoid anything nearby such as buildings and trees. The simulator was my best friend the first week. Read the manual as many times as you can. In addition to the YouTube channels, watch all of the DJI "official" videos. They are short and to the point.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr