New Phantom Pro

I see you've now made your way through the entire flowchart and came to the same conclusion that we expected. Are you going to replace the gimbal main (top) board or try to fix it yourself?
What do i have to do to fix it or how much is a new gimbal board?

Ok, if so can i fix that? or what is my options? I'm going to check all connections & ribbons now.
Thanks for the help
Yes you can try to fix it yourself, but I have to be honest. You have skipped several things we've said in the thread and also had trouble with finding hidden files. Also, you are asking what you have to do to fix it when the instructions are already in front of you in the flowchart thread.

Based on this, my suggestion would be to not move forward with trying to fix it yourself and look at finding someone who can fix it with confidence or find a known good gimbal main (top) board as a replacement. The problem is that they go bad so often and DJI does not sell them. They have to be purchased used, and the risk there is that the one you buy is also bad.

Again, just being honest. I hope you take no offense. I am only trying to give you helpful feedback. :)

Reactions: quaddamage
Sorry my brain is fried getting this far lol. Why in God’s name do dji not sell them if they know they give bother? I see ones for sale in China?

No offense taken, I’m far from computer minded[emoji85] but just annoyed that this can happen with a drone that wasn’t taken out of the box until this week. It’s more or less brand new. I think dji have a lot to answer for

Is there anyone on here that would fix it for me if I sent it to them?

Usually the first thing people check in case of such question is your location. There are people here from all over the globe.
Did you provided your location in profile data?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesmith1016