New Phantom Pro

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a second hand phantom 3 pro, it was never out of the box as was an unwanted gift.
I have tried updating the firmware on drone and controller, i've been successful with the controller but not the drone.. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards Franc

Thanks for your response, i have tried a lot of things.
I have updated the controller to 1.9.2
the app is 3.1.42
the phantom pro is the latest firmware v1.11.20
drone won't connect to ipad in the dji go app,saying gimbal disconnected.

I have updated the controller to 1.9.2
the app is 3.1.42
the phantom pro is the latest firmware v1.11.20
drone won't connect to ipad in the dji go app,saying gimbal disconnected.
Welcome to the forum.

What makes you think you need to make changes to these versions?

Have you already done the relinking as suggested earlier in post 4? It is common and also suggested by DJI when going to v11.2. You can do it manually without need for the app by following these instructions.

Have you found the log_ab file as requested earlier in post 4?

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.
It includes links to the most referenced FW update instructions as well as dozens of other useful tips including links to very important information about v11.2.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Ok now I’m getting somewhere, thank u.
That’s the rc & ac paired but I have weak transmission signal & no image?

Reactions: Oso
Last edited:
I cannot find the log you are on about. The only things i can get on the sd card are the firmware update and that log i sent you?

Hi, i have eventually found how to view the log you were on about.....

Attachments

• P3X_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    27.8 KB · Views: 173
Hmm, what could be the issue..

Code:
 [00028075][15 00][00] device not detected.
 [00041024][08 00][00] device not detected.

Look at the graph:
Fix no video feed / black screen / no image transmission / no FPV on Ph3 Pro

This graph contains a step which asks the user to read the _AB log file, and check the content. Look for a block "Open the log file, and check the information.."; it is on the left edge of the graph. Start from that block.

Hmm, what could be the issue..

Code:
 [00028075][15 00][00] device not detected.
 [00041024][08 00][00] device not detected.

Look at the graph:
Fix no video feed / black screen / no image transmission / no FPV on Ph3 Pro

This graph contains a step which asks the user to read the _AB log file, and check the content. Look for a block "Open the log file, and check the information.."; it is on the left edge of the graph. Start from that block.
Ok will do that now, cheers.

Went through the block and its taking pictures perfectly. I changed mobile device and leed, still the same problem.
Will keep at graph here and see what next step is

It doesn't look like you've taken my suggestion to start at specific block.. but ok, you will get there either way.
I just went through it all & yes i took your advice. Just taking the gimble off now. I had a look at the davinci table & that looks above my capabilities lol

Hi, i have eventually found how to view the log you were on about.....
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. You didn't reply to me so I didn't see that you were still engaged.

Glad the directions provided in those links helped you to see the hidden LOG_AB file. As noted by @quaddamage , your file shows the very common device not detected for modules 8 and 15.
Also as noted by @quaddamage , you can start almost at the end of the flowchart, but since we have seen this countless times I have to try to manage your expectations. You almost certainly have a DaVinci issue.

8-15 not detected flow chart step.JPG

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. You didn't reply to me so I didn't see that you were still engaged.

Glad the directions provided in those links helped you to see the hidden LOG_AB file. As noted by @quaddamage , your file shows the very common device not detected for modules 8 and 15.
You can start almost at the end of the flowchart as noted by @quaddamage, but since we have seen this countless times I have to try to manage your expectations. You almost certainly have a DaVinci issue.

View attachment 103684
Ok, if so can i fix that? or what is my options? I'm going to check all connections & ribbons now.
Thanks for the help

I just went through it all & yes i took your advice. Just taking the gimble off now. I had a look at the davinci table & that looks above my capabilities lol
I see you've now made your way through the entire flowchart and came to the same conclusion that we expected. Are you going to replace the gimbal main (top) board or try to fix it yourself?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesmith1016