New Phantom 4 Pro for sale or trade

Reaction score
No longer available.

Brand new, have only taken out of box and charged the batteries. Has not been registered and the firmware has not been upgraded. This quad is just more capable than I need. It has a 20 megapixel camera with a mechanical shutter. It can shoot 4K at 60 fps. It also has 5 obstacle avoidance sensors.

Will sell for $1350.00 or trade for (new or like new) Mavic Pro (with or without) Fly More combo. I am located in SW Virginia.
email [email protected] for more info​

iPad shown in photo is not included.

Will cross ship same day deal is agreed to by both parties.​

Last edited:
Those little cheap quads might not work for you but these phantoms can be flown easily without even looking at the quad much, thanks to FPV and map view. Perhaps at low altitudes and takeoff/landings you need more line of sight to be sure not to hit obstructions that the camera view doesn't show readily.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

View attachment 75927

Brand new, have only taken out of box and charged the batteries. Firmware has not been upgraded.

Will sell for $1350.00 firm or trade for current model MacBook or other. I will entertain any minimally equivalent valued offer. I am located in SW Virginia. My email is capnvideo @hotmail.com.

iPad is not included.​
How about a 2013 Retina Macbook Pro 13"?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl