New Phantom 3 Standard?

Reaction score
Is the Phantom 3 standard discontinued? I want a new one, but can't find any. What would be DJI entry level drone as of now? in the Phantom line not a spark or anything. Thanks.

The SE may still be available, I would check on that.

Got one on EBAY for 455.00 saying it is brand new, not refurbished. I will see when it gets here.
My only experince with drones is a small Hubsan 502 Desire GPS drone. The Phantom Standard will be my first real deal drone that I can take actual nice films with and learn the more advanced stuff. This is all I need until I get even more into filming. Can't wait.

Is the Phantom 3 standard discontinued? I want a new one, but can't find any. What would be DJI entry level drone as of now? in the Phantom line not a spark or anything. Thanks.

Are you still looking for one?

I got brand new in July. Less than an hour in use. I upgraded to p4adv recently so if you want to get a great like new P3std with tons of extras and 11 months of DJI care let me know. You’ll save at least $300-400

I got brand new in July. Less than an hour in use. I upgraded to p4adv recently so if you want to get a great like new P3std with tons of extras and 11 months of DJI care let me know. You’ll save at least $300-400

Darn I payed 455.00 on Ebay for one just a few days ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72