New Phantom 3 Pro for $600 on Ebay TGTBT

Reaction score
Too good to be true. Snagged one of five on Ebay......excitedly opened the box First problem, bad controller board. Couldn't connect to my Nexus. Tested the cord and phone combination with another controller......both phone and cord worked perfectly. OK, tried to link the plane to the P3P using the working controller, the re-link was successful, even though none of the indicator lights were working. Then the registration deal, tried to register with DJI--the old "can't connect" message. So two of the problems already indicated on the internet. Then tried to upgrade the firmware on the phantom......nothing. Followed the instructions to a T. Nothing......futility.

End of story is I am returning the brick to the seller as per the Ebay agreement.
But it does leave me a little gun-shy.

First off you paid to much for it. I bought mine new from a dealer for $470. Whenever you buy on EBay you need to be careful, read those reviews. Anything less that 99% I don't go near them. Sorry to sound preachy, good luck! I am sure you will get it worked out, you are just delayed now in your quest for a drone

My bad, just went and looked I paid more than I had said earlier. Mine was new in a sealed box, non refurb for 640. Got it on EBay. I will private message you the name if you want it, I don't want to make any sort of ad here

Oh God! WHO IN CA!!! I took delivery of a P3P back in Feb and haven't lit her off yet. Long story: I'm the guy that will obsessively do my best to ensure I'm doing all the right stuff before sending a $1000-bill into the sky to tragically be shredded because I was a dumba$$!

Plz pm the vendor name?

Thanks,
W

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT