New Phantom 3 parts for sale

No he is not a scammer i have bought many parts from him off of ebay(just got a camera setup)!!!! now do you have just a camera main board for sale 3 pro.
Thanks

Last edited:
He does not answer emails gave him my contact info & he never replied Here which is why I cancelled my order & bought somewhere else he is on ebay

well i bought the camera gimbal setup new on the 1st and got it just about a 1/2 hour ago of course he's in WI and i'm in IL not far but talk about fast!!!!!
upload_2017-4-3_11-23-22.png

upload_2017-4-3_11-25-24.png

Last edited:
ok for what he sells parts for on ebay he might be very busy. LOL lowest i have found on alot of parts sometimes even better then AliExpress and sense i'm close shipping is super fast!!!!

He does not answer emails gave him my contact info & he never replied Here which is why I cancelled my order & bought somewhere else he is on ebay
well i have messaged him on ebay and so far have not had any problems with responses from him gets back to me that day or the next. GREAT customer service, prices,and FAST shipping.

well i have messaged him on ebay and so far have not had any problems with responses from him gets back to me that day or the next. GREAT customer service, prices,and FAST shipping.
Agreed he answers his ebay account

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl