New Phantom 3 owner from Nova Scotia

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm new to drones and my wife bought me a Phantom 3 4K. I have to wait until Christmas to open it though. Just doing lots of reading for now so that I will be better prepared for my first flight.

Cheers!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Justinator
Welcome to the forum Justan .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Cheers back at ya
cheers.gif

Welcome to the forums and gratz on your new phantom :) like others have said read read read lol completely familiarize yourself with the manual and being from nova Scotia and getting into flying at this time of year always make sure your battery is warmed up before flying.

Welcome to the forums and gratz on your new phantom :) like others have said read read read lol completely familiarize yourself with the manual and being from nova Scotia and getting into flying at this time of year always make sure your battery is warmed up before flying.

Thanks for the tip on "cold weather flying"... I didn't know that. Our local big box stores don't know anything about the products they sell and a detail like this could be the difference between someone's Christmas being ruined or not.

Ain't that the truth lol the batteries warm themselves up and keep themselves warm but if the battery is cold when put into the craft and you just take off flying while it's cold you could run into problems and crash, so make sure it's warm before putting it in and monitor the batteries temp while flying and you should be fine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak