New P4 + 2 Batteries Offer from DJI Store

wow. ok thanks. I guess I'm just the unlucky one who DJI wants to pick on. No recourse for me. No phone number to call, or person to speak with.

oh ok that's good to know. I have nothing to loose by waiting. I've already sent multiple emails to them yesterday/today.

Would be nice if they had this offer without the backpack on the US website...

Unlike iPhone, it's eligible full refund within 14 days. DJI products are not eligible for that. :coldsweat:

Returns policy
Returns are subject to the Apple Online Store Terms and Conditions. For eligible products, you have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return. A 25% restocking fee will be assessed for all opened items (per unit). A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on closed box returns (per unit).

People need to check the Apple Store policies that apply to their particular country, most are not nearly as limited as the ones you quote for the HK store.

Bought my P4 on launch day and bought a battery in an Apple store the day before the drone arrived on my doorstep.

I've sent them an email. Hopefully I'll hear something in the next 24 hours. I'll be sure to update.

US buyers are going to have to wait until the middle of April according to this chat I just had with DJI...

Attachments

• Yingying DJI chat on P4.pdf
    115.3 KB · Views: 245
Wow, I bought six batteries directly from DJI...an email rebate would be a nice surprise!

BB dont accept returns on Drones if the box is opened(their policy is writen clearly on the website). Apple accept only exchanges if the box is opened, I believe only DJI accept opened box returns and refunds within 7 days.
These are all true statements about Apple.

They once replaced the logic board of and entire chipset of a 2007 Mac Tower with a complete brand new computer for me for 2009 even though I ruined the logic board by trying to install an SSD drive.

They sent me a free battery for 3 of my lap tips for free.

Let me go through 6 replacements of my wife's screen because she breaks everything.

You get the point. I believe the world would be kinder if people acted like Apple Store employees. Too much? I actually mean it. Yeah, I know, I'm a fan boy. Nope, if something better came along, my brand loyalty is non-existent.

Reactions: isopro
60f55319e722bf235a3c7e45ac857c78.jpg

It's coming!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Honestly I'm still confused. For those of you who have received the credit, I'm taking it that you all are non-US customers. Sounds like myself, and all the other US customers are not receiving the credit. And the chat seems confusing. Do you all feel that this means all US customers will receive a credit on April 15, the day that this bundle is launching? I don't see how the launching of this bundle should have anything to do with loyalty credits being given. To me it seems that loyalty credits should be issued upon a purchase, not when something else is launched? I don't know. I need a second battery, but I guess I'll wait till the 15th and see what happens. Doesn't make any sense to me, but if it's true I'm not the only one singled out that is NOT receiving the credit, makes me somewhat feel better I'm not the only one getting the shaft. If they are doing this to all US customers, seems like they would be upsetting a lot of their customers.

I don't think that math is correct. The 'deal' only comes with 1 extra battery, which run $179 don't they? The deal is only $100 off, which is the amount of the loyalty credit others have received for the P4 purchase.

I don't think that math is correct. The 'deal' only comes with 1 extra battery, which run $179 don't they? The deal is only $100 off, which is the amount of the loyalty credit others have received for the P4 purchase.
Good point. You're correct.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4