New P4 + 2 Batteries Offer from DJI Store

Reaction score
Just spotted a new P4 + 2 Batteries offer from DJI Hong Kong Store (~USD1,551). It sounds a pretty good deal IMO, though it's not yet avaialble in the US Store.
Buy Phantom 4 with Two Extra Batteries | DJI Store

12970985_700858560016953_7251158865212713535_o.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PaulJohn
gotta admit i'm pissed they put this up a week after I bought mine from DJI direct.
I have a 3 day old P4 and I can tell you I will be really pissed if this deal flows through globally. Expected the deals to start later in the year but not this early

gotta admit i'm pissed they put this up a week after I bought mine from DJI direct.
Just bought mine plus an extra battery (full price) from Apple Store yesterday and delivered today. Came across this right after unboxing it. :rage: Undecided to return it within 14 days, and buy direct from DJI Store.

I just bought mine in apple store causeway bay
Hk... For 12000hkd with one extra battery. Can we return?

Yeah I bought my first drone, a P4 direct from DJI. While I am happy with the product, their customer service stinks. I don't ever plan to buy anything from them direct, unless there's truly a deal. First I got stung with the foreign transaction fee that you get hit with by your CC company since they process overseas. Fine, lesson learned. Then I emailed them asking when I should expect to see my loyalty credit as it shows it pending. Here's their response ..."Thank you very much for supporting DJI. Sorry to let you know that for Phantom 4 orders before March 29, we do not offer loyalty credit for online store orders. Hope you could understand."

Not a company that cares about their customers. Those who buy their products first get shafted.

Yeah I bought my first drone, a P4 direct from DJI. While I am happy with the product, their customer service stinks. I don't ever plan to buy anything from them direct, unless there's truly a deal. First I got stung with the foreign transaction fee that you get hit with by your CC company since they process overseas. Fine, lesson learned. Then I emailed them asking when I should expect to see my loyalty credit as it shows it pending. Here's their response ..."Thank you very much for supporting DJI. Sorry to let you know that for Phantom 4 orders before March 29, we do not offer loyalty credit for online store orders. Hope you could understand."

Not a company that cares about their customers. Those who buy their products first get shafted.
what? I made my order on 25th of March, I got an e-mail stating that they'll be putting in US$100 worth of DJI credits into my account today

Last edited:
what? I made my order on 25th of March, I got an e-mail stating that they're giving US$100 worth of DJI credits into my account today

Wow, now that's even a bigger kick in the nuts. Guess you're more loyal. When did you get the email saying the credit was applied?

Funny, I just looked at their return policy just to see if it's worth returning and buying again. 7 days to return an item. Heck I didn't even receive it within 7 days from ordering. Oh well, guess you all knew DJI was not concerned about their customers. When I did my research for my first drone, it seemed clear that the Phantom was a good one. I'm happy with product thus far so I'm not complaining about it.

I'll follow up with their customer service to try and get the credit, but I won't hold my breath. Hard to contact them as they don't answer phones, and the chat people won't discuss. Email is only option, and IF they reply, I get bad news just like what they replied in the quote above.

Thank you!

Funny, I just looked at their return policy just to see if it's worth returning and buying again. 7 days to return an item. Heck I didn't even receive it within 7 days from ordering. Oh well, guess you all knew DJI was not concerned about their customers. When I did my research for my first drone, it seemed clear that the Phantom was a good one. I'm happy with product thus far so I'm not complaining about it.

I'll follow up with their customer service to try and get the credit, but I won't hold my breath. Hard to contact them as they don't answer phones, and the chat people won't discuss. Email is only option, and IF they reply, I get bad news just like what they replied in the quote above.

Thank you!
The 7 days to return only start, after reception of package, they use tracking number for this ;).

The 7 days to return only start, after reception of package, they use tracking number for this ;).

Haha. Is that business days or real days? JK. Just another reason to not buy from DJI. I bet those who buy from Apple or any other vendor get a realistic return period.

Haha. Is that business days or real days? JK. Just another reason to not buy from DJI. I bet those who buy from Apple or any other vendor get a realistic return period.
When you buy somewhere else, the return is only available if the box is unopened, while DJI accept returns for 7 days even if opened...

That would be real surprising to me if that's indeed true. Not saying it isn't as I have no knowledge, but I've heard you can buy these from Apple, and even Best Buy. Far as I know, both of these vendors provide singular return policies for all of the items they sell, not different policies per item. I can't imagine BB saying they wouldn't return it if it falls under their return policy. It may be true that DJI wouldn't accept a return from their vendors if it's opened, but most prestigious vendors would absorb this as they care about their customers. I would think it would just be sold as an open item, just as other returned items are.

All of this wouldn't be an issue if they would just give me my rightfully earned credit that others are getting.

Reactions: Jussaguy
That would be real surprising to me if that's indeed true. Not saying it isn't as I have no knowledge, but I've heard you can buy these from Apple, and even Best Buy. Far as I know, both of these vendors provide singular return policies for all of the items they sell, not different policies per item. I can't imagine BB saying they wouldn't return it if it falls under their return policy. It may be true that DJI wouldn't accept a return from their vendors if it's opened, but most prestigious vendors would absorb this as they care about their customers. I would think it would just be sold as an open item, just as other returned items are.

All of this wouldn't be an issue if they would just give me my rightfully earned credit that others are getting.
BB dont accept returns on Drones if the box is opened(their policy is writen clearly on the website). Apple accept only exchanges if the box is opened, I believe only DJI accept opened box returns and refunds within 7 days.

Just bought mine plus an extra battery (full price) from Apple Store yesterday and delivered today. Came across this right after unboxing it. :rage: Undecided to return it within 14 days, and buy direct from DJI Store.
Unlike iPhone, it's eligible full refund within 14 days. DJI products are not eligible for that. :coldsweat:

Returns policy
Returns are subject to the Apple Online Store Terms and Conditions. For eligible products, you have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return. A 25% restocking fee will be assessed for all opened items (per unit). A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on closed box returns (per unit).

I'm happy that DJI credited USD190 to my DJI account as I bought my P4 together with two spare batteries. Going to use it to purchase the charging hub, when it becomes available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4