New P3A Owner in CA, Hello All!

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm the proud new owner of a P3A that I got about a week ago. Still trying to break it in and feel entirely confident flying it around, and this forum has been an invaluable resource for me, so thanks a bunch!

Hopefully going forward I'll be able to contribute just as much as this site has helped.

Hi, and thanks for your post. I'm very much in the same boat with breaking my phantom in and wanting to feel more confident. Everyone on these forums have been extremely helpful and informative! I hope you have as much fun as I am. Have you started practicing shooting video/photos to share? I'd love to see anything that other phantom pilots are doing! Nice to meet you informally on the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, and thanks for your post. I'm very much in the same boat with breaking my phantom in and wanting to feel more confident. Everyone on these forums have been extremely helpful and informative! I hope you have as much fun as I am. Have you started practicing shooting video/photos to share? I'd love to see anything that other phantom pilots are doing! Nice to meet you informally on the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
It's a pleasure to meet you too. I told myself that I was going to master ATTI mode flight, maneuvers, all that before I started experimenting with the camera, but I couldn't help myself. About 50% of the time I'm shooting test shots trying to get pan and gimbal pitch perfect. It's tempting to do that and let GPS keep you steady for all your flights, but I really don't want to have that become normal and then feel uncomfortable if I have to switch to ATTI.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20