New p3 advanced owner questions

Reaction score
what apps should I be using dji go is it stable now or which version for copter and controller other apps like airnest any good any other recommendations as to set up also flyaways have they been solved mostly by firmware updates or something else.thanks in advance for any advice

what apps should I be using dji go is it stable now or which version for copter and controller other apps like airnest any good any other recommendations as to set up also flyaways have they been solved mostly by firmware updates or something else.thanks in advance for any advice
You need to use DJI Go (not DJI Go 4).
The app has always been stable, problems are due to running it on a poorly performing or badly configured phone or tablet.
There's no such thing as flyaways, just people that might have lost their drone without understanding why.
The best flyaway prevention is to understand how the drone works and how it's programmed.

Reactions: Oso
I have a P3A and run DJI Go 4. Have had no trouble at all. Be sure to set up your RTH for where you're flying, maintain LOS and you should have no problems.

Several months ago I thought I would try DJI Go 4 with a P3P. I downloaded the app and it said that DJI 4 Go and the P3P were not compatible. I would need to use the DJI Go app.

Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20