P2V+ Firmware New message on DJI Go4

Reaction score
I have a P4P and P4Pv2. I recently updated all the firmware and recalibrated all the sensors. When I went to fly today there is a new message on the DJI Go4 app. In the upper left corner, it used to turn green and say something like "Ready GPS" but now it has this yellow field that says "Altitude Limit (GPS) Max Flight Altitude 492 feet. What is this all about? Did this happen with the updates? Is this the new normal? Any ideas from this wise and knowledgeable
1638065341758.png
group?

I have a P4P and P4Pv2. I recently updated all the firmware and recalibrated all the sensors. When I went to fly today there is a new message on the DJI Go4 app. In the upper left corner, it used to turn green and say something like "Ready GPS" but now it has this yellow field that says "Altitude Limit (GPS) Max Flight Altitude 492 feet. What is this all about? Did this happen with the updates? Is this the new normal? Any ideas from this wise and knowledgeableView attachment 123195 group?

You are in a No fly zone with a height limit, If you havent seen this before its either because you havent flown the area or you updated your noflyzone database in the app

If you live in the USA the max flight altitude is 400 ft. (You need permision to flight higher, and it is not allowed everywhere).
Check the altitude limit in your settings, change it to 400 ft and see if the message changes.

I don't know about regulations in other countries.

Updates can provide new features that are useful and sometimes not.
Any particular reason for updating? Was your aircraft having issues?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic