New Member from Southern California

Reaction score
Greetings all!,

My name is David but most of my online friends call me Rig (short for Rigmarol).

I live in Southern California and work in IT. I have many hobbies and multiple unfinished project I bounce around with. I used to build and fly RC electric motor planes over 10 years ago and am eager to get my new (to me) drone flying soon.

I recently purchased a used (crashed) Phantom 2 vision + from a friend. He had it partially repaired by a Drone shop but bought a new Drone after the cost climbed to more than he wanted to spend. He doesn't know for sure but he was told it should be able to fly after we get the shell screws ordered (he lost them apparently).

I only paid $100 for it and it looks in great shape. No visual damage at all. It got a new camera and new main board (according to the repair receipt).

At this point in time I'm trying to charge the two batteries but they may be too undercharged to come back.

Anyway, I'm going to look around to see if my questions have already been answered and join right in.

Thanks for the Forum being available.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png
Thank you very much for the welcome!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Rigmarol
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983
I'm still poking around and have found some great info already! Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20