New Member from Florida

Reaction score
I am an experienced Drone flyer from Citrus County, Florida. I have many hours flying toy type drones to learn and owned a Mavic Pro, which I flew many times in all modes. Someone wanted it more than me so I sold it. I missed flying so much I went out and found another drone. I found a Phantom 3 Standard which was like brand new, it came with all accesories including two extra batteries, extra props and a metal case to store everything in. It was a great find and I fly it regularly to maintain my experience with flying.

Welcome to the Forum!
Anything you like or dislike between the P3S and Mavic Pro?

Rod

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983
Where do I find the photo and Video sizes and requirments

I am an experienced Drone flyer from Citrus County, Florida. I have many hours flying toy type drones to learn and owned a Mavic Pro, which I flew many times in all modes. Someone wanted it more than me so I sold it. I missed flying so much I went out and found another drone. I found a Phantom 3 Standard which was like brand new, it came with all accesories including two extra batteries, extra props and a metal case to store everything in. It was a great find and I fly it regularly to maintain my experience with flying.
Welcome to the forum from West Palm Beach

I'm practically a next door neighbor too! Oregon....
It's a big door :)
Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Weston Ney
Just upload you videos to YouTube or Vimeo and place link
in video and Photo section. As far as size I really don’t know.
l never had a issue placing one of mine in that section.

When you post your video to YouTube just click share, then click copy link, then paste the link anywhere in your comment in your thread, and it will make a big image to click on. It's pretty easy, but it took me a minute to figure out how to post YouTube videos when I was new to The forum.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues