New life for broken p2v+

Reaction score
image.jpg

It's NEKED :eek: but at least it has been given another life. CooL

Have you flown it yet? What will it do? Did you have to put a "so-called" smart battery in it?

Smart battery strapped under backside, wires thru tubes, led/esc's heatshrinked to arms. Got tarrot dome coming . First flight this morning was soooo smooth and gps locked. So much fun. Lots of plastic surgery left

First flight this morning was soooo smooth and gps locked. So much fun.

That's what I wanted to hear. Good for you. I'll be following your thread. :D

This was more just an experiment to see if p2v+ guts could be an easy build for a carbon quad. Not to take any easy way out from the talented guys who build from scratch. I do want that to be my next venture, but having only started flying 2 months ago i got a lot of learning to do. And the ironman frame was as cheap as a new phantom shell

I like it.

I am now convinced I will do similar once my P2NV shell begins to crack or becomes damaged in some way.

What is the weight difference? (It must be heavier, No???)

And let us know about flight time as you progress. (Pretty please)

Balance point is directly centered. When i get hood on ( awaiting shipment ) i'll post weight and flight times. Feels like same weight in hands. I can attach gimble with tarrot adapter . Its early stage yet . I'm impressed by how smooth it handles.(when i figure out how to get vid from camera roll to forum i'll show ya

It would be better w/ p2 board lots of room for add on fpv. I had spare v+
Still thinking about retract landing gear. Gotta figure out compass placement. Any ideas?

Phantom vision plus with camera and battery weighed 1.2 kg
the new build with Tarrot frame no camera and battery weighs 1.4 kg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic