New issue with a P3P won’t take off?

Reaction score
I have a P3P that has a dead video feed (That’s not the issue here) while trying to get the firmware loaded again and again something else must have happened because the motors refuse to start! I can’t get it to fly with the stick pulls or using the app! I did fly before! The only thing I see Is a message about the firmware not being the same? See screenshot how do I get this thing off the ground again? I was waiting for a used part for the camera issue but now it won’t fly everything else seems the same .
IMG_1519165525.426204.jpg
does this message tell anyone what I have to do to get the motors to start? Thanks
Also I can’t change the firmware in the AC it’s just not gonna happen till I get the bad board for the video feed replaced. I guess I have to figure out how to get the RC firmware to match the AC something apparently got mixed up when I was try to fix it a few weeks ago! I just want to fly it, I personally never flew it I watched the guy I got it from fly it and I had the motors running with the props off inside, I want to practice flying it while I wait for a part or a Crashed P3P donor to show up somewhere. I have my New MPP I can’t believe I never actually flew the P3P I was so caught up in trying to get the video feed working.

Last edited:
What different FWs do you have on your RC and AC? And what’s app version?

I got it to fly but still no video feed :( dam ! I had to let the app update the RC then update the AC to the latest FW it failed but the numbers changed I guess the main board got its update but the board that controls the video transmission is shot! I could never figure out how to upload the logs from a iPad! I emailed them t myself but can’t seem to save them to the iPad? But I know what’s wrong I really wish Dji would take responsibility for all these drones damaged. By this last update!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl