New iOS DJI Go app released 2.4.3

Sorry, just over anticipatory, for the new update, thee Android users were given, yet us iOS practitioners are still in limbo land.
When You already know, the 'ketchup' will fall, so wondering, just how much longer do We wait, for it? ;-)

Till the end...

RedHotPoker
Hey, well good thing we updated the Go App today, as it provided you with the 2.7K video settings we had been waiting for. We already Had it and I didn't even know. Hahaha
Turning Crimson and Scarlet...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: mirrorimage
Delete the old, install the new, that was easy, how it fly's no body knows, also had to put the 32 channel config back............running jailbroke v8.4 ipad mini 2

Jailbroken and outdated OS? That is a recipe for disaster. I write iOS apps for a living, we constantly see people leaving 1 star reviews when our apps fail to function properly because they jailbroke their phone. So frustrating :)

Upgrade your OS! Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Reactions: Man.Of.Kent
Hey, well good thing we updated the Go App today, as it provided you with the 2.7K video settings we had been waiting for. We already Had it and I didn't even know. Hahaha
Turning Crimson and Scarlet...

RedHotPoker
Yeah I was gonna say,I've seen it for a while now. Haven't used it but it's been there.

2.7K only since today though, on iOS, me thinks.
We never got an update, since Android got one, a couple of weeks ago. It never was included in the last Go App or firmware for iOS.

Anyway, neither here nor there, but we have it, at our disposal. Looking forward to checking this option out on Sunday... Will be nice not to chew through so much memory, When as now, I'm using 4K video, mostly all of the time, & not sure why I never seem to utilize 1080p. ;-)
I haven't tried to record video continuously, through four intelligent flight batteries yet. My 64gb card should hold that quite well.

RedHotPoker

weird ive not needed to do any of this in fact i didnt even know there had been an update - as so many apps have mass updated recently

just tried it and all seems fine ...

fingers crossed for the rest of us !

Jailbroken and outdated OS? That is a recipe for disaster. I write iOS apps for a living, we constantly see people leaving 1 star reviews when our apps fail to function properly because they jailbroke their phone. So frustrating :)

Upgrade your OS! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
I'm not using a phone, my ipad works great never crashes or locks up, must be I'm just one of the million lucky ones.....lol

Hi
I have a Sony HD TV it is not 4K
Is the new 2.7k update any use also taking into account I may lose 32 channel hack also
Regards
Dermot

I have said many times earlier that DJI's installers are buggy. The best way to install a new version is to:

1. Delete the existing version
2. Reboot the device
3. Download and install the new version
4. Reboot the device

Follow the above process

I'm not sure if there are any bug fixes through new version as DJI is usually silent on bug fixes.
This is what I do as well, though I sync flights before deleting the old app and then sync flights right after installing the new app. Then of course check settings.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I fly with an air2. I'm quite certain 2.7k has been an option since firmware 1.5 hit. I haven't used it, but it's been in the list of choices in video size. Oh, but I'm flying and advanced. Didn't the advanced get 2.7k first?

Last edited:
Thanks, yes I just realized that. Cool.

I thought I lost the 32 channel mod after updating to 2.4.3 on android, but when I rebooted the app/tablet after update is was ok and was still a usable mod.

Last edited:
You will lose the 32 channel if you delete the old app and install new, just put the 32 ch config file back, works for me
Same here. Although I crack up about the hack. I have it but never use it. I guess it's nice to know I CAN change channels.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Same here. Although I crack up about the hack. I have it but never use it. I guess it's nice to know I CAN change channels.

Sent from my PT beating heart

You "crack up about the hack"? You know there is a state hospital in Logansport that can help you with that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4