New guy question

Reaction score
Gang:

New to this but getting a P4P tomorrow.

Can someone tell me in lay terms how we get the video taken by the Drone to your HDTV? I know there's an SD card recording video from the drone, but after you take the card out of the drone, what is the routing process to be able to either play it on your HDTV or facebook/youtube? Can a simple USB stick do the job by simply copying SD card video onto it and plugging it directly into the tv or....???

Thanks for any info

Pat

And then the next step is to get some video editing software to cut n clean. There's no end to the spending or learning :(

Reactions: Green Phantom
You should try to play a video on the TV, from a USB stick first. I have a Sony HDTV and have found that sometimes .mov works, or mp4, but .avi or mpeg don't. I also had to format my USB stick as a "fat64" befor it worked. Just saying, get the TV to play a video from the USB stick first, then you will know what format the video from the drone needs to be to work correctly. Also, like others have said. Taking the drone video is 1/10 the work. Editing and producing a nice movie clip is very time consuming and you will need a good video editing SW. Adobe final cut pro, Adobe premier, Vegas, imovie or Da vinci Resolve.

I eventually joined Vimeo to post my videos. Most smart TVs now have apps such as Vimeo so you can sign on to your Vimeo account and watch all your videos on a big screen HDTV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31